As the worldwide COVID-19 crisis continues, individuals, families, businesses, governmental agencies, and membership organizations are
experiencing drastic impacts in their personal and working lives.
Resources are compiled here to help you stay informed
on this rapidly evolving situation. The Auditing Alliance is here for you and your organization during this trying time. Virtual learning opportunities are available to help you keep up with continuing education requirements as well as personal professional development. While many of us are working from home or have been furloughed, you may find time for virtual events to maintain certifications, expand knowledge and network.
You will find links to COVID-19 resources in a separate section on this page. The Auditing Alliance has additional resources for members.
- Book reviews - Whether you are looking for a business or professional development book or a good leisure read, you can find some ideas or recommend a book.
- What I did during COVID-19 - What did you do while restricted to home? What adjustments did you have to make to get essentials? Or manage home-schooling while working from home? Did you get a haircut? Take up a new hobby or enjoy an existing one?
- Wellness - Articles and links to wellness resources useful at work and home.
- Recipes - As restaurants were closed, most of us found ourselves doing more cooking. Share your cooking successes and challenges. Do you have a favorite recipe or comfort food?
The impact on individuals is also important. The Auditing Alliance recognizes the need for resources to assist individuals to get through the pandemic and beyond.
THE AUDITING ALLIANCE RESOURCES
- Virtual learning
- Connect with your peers
- Experts to answer your questions
- Virtual social meet-ups
- Checklists and tip sheets